Sunday, May 16, 2004
I have released another update to my Resolver library, bringing the version number to 0.4. The basic changes this time around are:
- Support has been added for signaling error conditions when the decoding logic finds something amiss. This could be caused by corruption of the reply packet, for instance.
- General small bug fixes having to do with the handling of packet corruption.
- Got some self-tests working correctly. These were previously left in the source but did not function.
- Clarified the release licensing. I chose LGPL. This was indicated before in the
resolver.asdfile, but I have now made this a bit more obvious with the inclusion of a
COPYINGfile containing the LGPL license.
- There is now a documentation file,
DOCS, that explains a bit how to use the library.
You can install Resolver using ASDF-Install. See http://www.findinglisp.com/packages for more information.
Thanks to Nikodemus Siivola for his help with ASDF packaging.
Links to this post: